It is a miniaturized and fast broadband spectroradiometer. It can be used for various applications both in lab as well as in production. The instrument is available in a standard version for the wavelength range of 380-780 nm ,it can be extend to 350-950nm.
Who is our solution for?
- Calibration of broadcast monitors
- Color adjustment of digital projectors
- Measurement of fluorescence lamps
- Spectral measurements in goniometers
- Measurement of extended luminaires like OLEDs
Adjustment of Digital Projectors in Theatres
The installation of digital projectors in cinemas requires the adjustment of their color settings. This is necessary to compensate the individual influences of the theatre, e.g. screen reflexion parameters, the back reflexion from the audience and the effect of the security lights. spectraval can be used for this task, because it is small and fast to use.